Beef Chili With Rice Recipe For Four Person
This beef chili with rice recipe is quick to make. It serves four people. Beef is a rich source of protein where you would be amazed to know that chili is great to fight against many diseases(i.e. Cancer). In contrast, rice enhances digestion. Therefore, these facts make this recipe a great balanced diet for your guest and family.
Follow the following steps to cook best beef chili with rice recipe:
Beef Chili with Rice Recipe Ingredients
- 1 onion.
- 3 garlic cloves.
- 1 red pepper.
- 1 green pepper.
- 400g can red kidney beans.
- Fry light.
- 1-2 tsp cayenne pepper or paprika.
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon.
- 2 tsp ground cumin.
- 1 lb or 454-gram extra-lean minced beef.
- 7 oz or 198-gram chestnut mushroom.
- 400g can chopped tomatoes.
- salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 11 oz/ 312 g dried long- grain rice.
- line wedges, to serve.
Note: Tsp stands for tablespoon. You may want to make a salad of chicken and pasta for your guests’ too.
Directions for Beef Chili with Rice Recipe
- Peel and finely chopped onion and garlic. Deseed and cut the peppers into 2 bite-size pieces. Drain the beans.
- Spray a large frying pan with fry light. Stir- fry the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the spices and beef. Stir-fry for 5- 6 minutes.
- Next, add the peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes. Bring to the boil. Season well, cover tightly and cook over a low heat for 20- 25 minutes. Add the beans and stir to mix well. Return to the heat for another 10 minutes.
- Boil the rice in water as usual. Serve the beef chili with the rice and Lime wedges.
In conclusion, above written beef chili with rice recipe gives us balanced diet along with the enhanced immune system. Not to forget better bowel movement, so share it with your loved ones too.