Best Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
This is the tastiest chicken pasta salad recipe which serves 4 persons. It is one of the nutritious and great sources of protein with mouthwatering taste. Chicken is the best source for eliminating weakness whereas on the other hand pasta is low in sodium and cholesterol free. Due to these chicken pasta salad is one of the complete balanced diets to consume. Follow these steps to make chicken pasta salad in 30 minutes :
Chicken Pasta Salad Ingredients:
This recipe of chicken pasta salad is rich in protein low in sodium and cholesterol free.
- 8 spring onions
- 2 red peppers
- 1 red onion
- A handful of fresh tarragon
- A handful of fresh parsley
- 14 oz or 397 g skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 7 oz or 198 g dried penne pasta
- 8 tbsp fat-free salad dressing
- Freshly ground black pepper
Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe Directions :
- Preheat the ingredients. Finely slice the spring onions. Deseed and cut the peppers into bite-size pieces. Peel and chop the onion. Chop the tarragon and parsley.
- Place the chicken breasts on a grill rack and grill for 8-10 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size cubes. Add to the pasta along with the spring onions, peppers, and red onion. Toss to mix well. Sprinkle with chopped herbs. Serve with the dressing on the side with ground black pepper to taste.
In conclusion, above is the best chicken pasta salad recipe which gets the appraisal of your family and guests. If you like it don’t forget to recommend it to others by sharing it with them.