Full English Breakfast Recipe For Beginners
If this is your first time preparing a full english breakfast then you are at the right spot. This full english breakfast recipe includes potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms, bacon, canned beans, and eggs. Follow this recipe steps to make your first own full english breakfast which serves four people.
English Breakfast Recipe Ingredients:
- 4oz / 567 g potatoes
- 1lb 4 Tomatoes
- 11 oz/ 312 g mushrooms
- 12 rashers of Bacon
- Fry light
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 multiply 400g cans baked beans
- 8 eggs
English Breakfast Recipe Preparation:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes. Cook in a pan of boiling water for 5-6 minutes. Drain well. Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes in half. Roughly slice the mushrooms. Remove all visible fat from the Bacon.
- Spray a large nonstick frying pan with fry light. Sauté the potatoes until golden, stirring often. Season well and keep warm. Grill the Bacon for 3 – 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked. At the same time, grill the tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Place the beans in a saucepan and heat through. Meanwhile, fry the eggs in fry light until cooked to your liking. Serve immediately.
I hope u understood and enjoyed cooking the full english breakfast recipe. The things from which it is made make it quite nutritious and full of health. Eggs are a great source of protein whereas you may want to add sausages if you like. You need to grill the same as potatoes on each side. If you don’t like sausages you can replace them with grilled steak. Add things to your meal as u please. Moreover, if you want some other source of protein in your lunch or dinner you may want to see beef chili dish.
If you like this recipe for full english breakfast do like it and share it with others. If you have any queries you can mail us or ask or give a review in comments below. We love hearing from our reader. Have a good day!